Chateau Noisy 2-2-2016

Read more for all pictures

 

Chateau Noisy is an incredible castle with quite a large history, this mansion was built around 1866 till 1907 and has been designed by the English architect Edward Milner.

The castle has been used for many different occasions and is also known as ”Château Miranda” or ”Home de Noisy”.

The castle has been abandoned since 2009 causing big parts of the interior to be collapsed and all of the 550 windows in the mansion to be broken.

Although the building has a huge risk of collapsing and the area is in a state of constant security, Chateau noisy still is a very popular place for Urbex photographers like us.

 

Leave a Reply